Saturday, June 27, 2009

Victor Falls - Revisited (GC17275)

Ethan and I had to go get Gas and he asked if we could go Geocaching. So we went looking for the Victor Falls - Revisited cache. The cache is in the bush and it was a little too thick for Ethan. We didn't find the Cache but I did get come cool pictures. I will have to come back and find this one solo.

--Tom


























UPDATE: August 1, 2009


After Dinner I took my brother-in-Law Matt out for his 5th find of the day. We decided to go back after the Victor Falls geocache. Since last time the black berries had been so bad I couldn't find the cache I bought a machete for this trip. Someone must have beat me to it because the path was already cleared.

Matt and I quickly made the find and since there was still a little daylight we decided to go for another.
--Tom



UPDATE: January 9, 2010

Shawn, JJ, and Julie hadn't found this one so Ethan and I took them.  It was a fun cache and a beautiful waterfall.



Find 2 of 6 for the day.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment