Sunday, June 21, 2009

Jackson Lake Cache (GCY4FK)

After no luck finding the [Home Sweet Home] cache we when on to the next one on Dad's list. This was a nice little fine. There is a little trail next to the boat launch and the cache was right there. This was my first Travel Bug "Catnip Mouse".

I was excite to learn this travel bug started in New Mexico in Sept 2007 with a Mission to get to Seattle, since I work downtime Seattle I will get to complete it's mission.

The boys were excited as well but a little disappointed when I told them we couldn't keep our find we had to move it to a new cache. They didn't understand and they wanted to keep their treasure.

So I have also been trying to create my own coin. I have been looking at the wooden nickels and geocoins but I have also wanted to make my own. I read on a blog about shrinky dinks and figured I could give that a try. Here is my first attempt.









As soon as we got back in the car it started to raining so we decided to go home check on Julie and get some lunch. Also, my Grandparents were coming over and we wanted to be home before they got there.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment