Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Evil (C)ammo 4 (GC19P9Y)

Today was Ethan's birthday so after dinner at Red Robin we asked him what he wanted to do. His answe was go on a treasure hunt "Geocaching." So on the way home I did a quick search on my iPhone and found Evil (C)ammo 4. This is my second in the Evil (C)ammo series and I must say I am really enjoying them. When we arrived at the location Ethan and I went to look while Julie and Oliver stayed in the car. It didn't take us long to find the cache but I must say it was very well hidden.

Inside we found Travel Bug "X-36" it's mission To fly around the world, I think I can help.
Happy Birthday Ethan

--Tom





UPDATE: September 12, 2009

Out caching with Jchaager, MysticCedars, & RJBroxton and kids on an all day trip to find all the Evil (C)ammo series.

Ethan and I had already found this one but it was new for Oliver and the rest of the group.

2 of 10 caches for the day.

--Tom
Map of our Trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment