Saturday, June 20, 2009

Outside The Box (GC1P1AF)

I was out at Mud Mountain Dam for my son's 4th birthday party. After the party I decided to take my Dad out for his first cache. We were looking for [One "Dam" Cache] and I thought we could cut around to the backside to save a little time. Well it turns out that wasn't such a good idea. The backside is about a 300 foot drop then across a river and about 300 feet back up the other side. In the process of figuring this out we decided to go under a bridge and I jump from about 10 feet up to a service road and hit my ankle pretty hard on a rock.

But the good news is once we got back to the truck I stumbled across this one, it was on the other side of the bridge from where we when down. I have never found a troll cache before so it was fun. I found GrnXnham's wooden nickel. I think my Dad and I will enjoy geocaching together.










--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment