Sunday, June 21, 2009

Longbranch Trail (GC1F4QE)

For Father's Day we went to visit my Dad out at his place. After our adventure yesterday he had been looking up all the caches by his house and had a list of 4 he wanted to check out.

So shortly after arriving my Mom & Dad, my boys, and myself set out (My wife broke her foot and decided to stay home to rest.) Our first stop was the Longbranch Trail cache. There was some kind of renaissance thing going on in the field by the trail head but we went for a little hike. The bridge was washed out from the floors we had this winter so we had to jump the 2 foot wide creek. My son almost went for a swim but i caught him and my Dad was able to help pull him up.

This was Dad's first time with his GPS and after a little playing with it we quickly found the cach. This was my Mom's first cache so she was excited, I think she had more fun seeing the look on the boy's faces when they found the treasure.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment