Saturday, June 20, 2009

Evil (C)ammo 7 (GC1J1WD)

So on the way home from [One "Dam" Cache] I decided to take Dad out for one more. There is one cache near my house that is not hidden but camouflaged. So well that it can been seen from over 100 feet away. Julie, the kids, and I had looked for this one twice before and we were not able to find it. I was explaining this to my Dad and within 5 seconds after pulling up he walked right to the cache and found it. This is by far the best cache I have found so far.

Do you see the cache?

That's right it's the camera. This is amazing, I could not believe it. Both times Julie and I had looked we had commented about the camera but neither one of us wanted to mess with it.






There are at least 7 other caches in the Evil (C)ammo series I look forward to finding them all.

--Tom





UPDATE: September 12, 2009

Out caching with Jchaager, MysticCedars, & RJBroxton and kids on an all day trip to find all the Evil (C)ammo series.

The boys and I had already found this one but it was new for the rest of the group.

10 of 10 caches for the day.

--Tom

Map of our Trip

0 comments:

Post a Comment