Saturday, April 3, 2010

We're So Vain (we think this puzzle is about us) (GC18A57)

This is by far the most difficult puzzle cache I have ever attempted.  To be fair I didn't solve it alone. The cache owners we very helpful in helping me out and confirming things as I was getting close.  I had 4 or 5 co-workers working on it too.  In order to find the final cache location you have to decrypt the below text.


Once I figured it all out it took me another week to get the time to drive down and actually find the cache.  Inside we found the CoreyNJoey's GC&P Club December 2009 - Micro Snowmen Geocoin.

It wasn't raining when we left or the whole hike out to the cache but on the way back it starting raining pretty hard.  Luckily the trees kept most of the rain off us but we still got pretty wet.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment