Sunday, April 18, 2010

Groundhog's revenge. Say hello to my little friend (GC1TJ8T)

I looked all over for this cache but I couldn't find it.  Donny has been looking for it on and off for almost a year so I don't feel too bad about not being able to find it after looking for less then an hour.  I will find it, it's just going to take me a little time to figure it out.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page



UPDATE: April 24, 2010 2:45 PM

So Ethan, Oliver, and I meet my parents in Tacoma for lunch and a little trip to Chuck E. Cheese. We dropped Oliver off with my parents to spend the night.  As Ethan and I were headed home when we decided to take the long way around and try to find this cache again.  

As we pulled up I saw Rhonda standing there looking, as we parked I saw Donny getting out of the car.  What are the chances that Donny and I would both go for this caches at the exact same time?  It didn't take us long now that we had a little clue to help find the geocache.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment