Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Fennel Creek - Revisited (GC27B62)

This is the first geocache I have hidden.  Since Fennel Creek was my first find. I figured it was only fitting to make Fennel Creek- Revisited my first hide as a tribute to the original.  I really wanted to do a fun complex cache but in the end I figured I should just start with a simple kid friendly cache just to get my feet wet.  This cache is like 500 feet from my house so I will be able to keep an eye on it.

Congratulations to FugeFinders for being the first to find.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

2 comments:

Lynette said...

I'm glad fozroc wanted to sleep that morning! The boys and I traipsed around in your woods for far longer than we should have if I just trusted my electronic device. :)

A very nice hide!

-The other Tom :)

Tom Irish said...

I'm glad you were able to find it. I check the coords like 3 times before I submitted it so I was really hoping they weren't off :-)

There will be more to come I'm already planning my next hide.

--Tom

Post a Comment