Thursday, April 29, 2010

As You Wish (GC1PG3X)

After dinner the boys wanted to do 2 things first go find a Geocache and second watch Avatar.  So I had read about this cache a while ago but never actually made it out here to find it.  I had forgotten most of the description just that it had something to do with The Princess Bridge movie.

So the boys and I were just starting to look when Tom from FugeFinders pulled up to say hi and give me a little clue. I met his wife Lynette and the kids last week while looking for a cache in Allen Yorke Park. With Tom's help it didn't take but a minute to find the cache.




This weekend there is a Geocaching 10 year aniversary event at Aversano's in Sumner hosted by FugeFinders.  I'm looking forward to meeting some other geocaches.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

1 comments:

Lynette said...

And you'll meet a lot of other cachers! Total count as of now is close to 60 people.

Glad I could help with this one...see you Sunday!

- The other Tom

Post a Comment