Sunday, April 4, 2010

ITSY BITSY (GC2644D)

So this Geocache was published at 11:30 last night, by 11:50 it was already found by 2 people.  Oliver and I had to run to the store this morning so we stopped to find this cache along the way.  We were the 3rd people to find it.  I guess I'm just not willing to wake up in the middle of the night to be the first to find.


This cache was very well done.  It's a huge spider hanging in the tree with a small black rope going to another tree where you can raise and lower the spider.  Inside the belly of the spider there is a tupperware container with the logbook and toys.



We found the Eddie the Eagle Travel Bug and Oliver wanted a Star Wars toy.


--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page







UPDATE: April 25, 2010 10:00 AM

Since Ethan didn't get to go to this cache when Oliver and I found it I took him to find it today.  When we did we found the My Adventure Travel Bug, it's a pretty cool Where's Waldo coin.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment