Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sumner's Loyalty Park (GC102T9)

Julie works on Saturdays so it usually just the boys and I however, Ethan was going to a parade with his friends so it was Just Oli and I out for the day. We started off at Loyalty Park, I wasn't really planning on Geocaching here but then Oli asked if we could find a treasure "Geocache" so I took a look an there was on in the park.


There was only one other family in the park so we played until they left and then we walked over and found the cache. This was my first mini-cache. They are very small and I can see why they could be hard to find, this one is about an inch long. I thought Oli wouldn't like finding mini-caches because there is no treasure it's typically just a log. He didn't seem to mind at all he just had fun finding it.

Once we found this cache it started us on the adventure for the day we found a total of five caches today.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment