Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beer Lake (GC13RP3)

Ethan found out that Oli and I when caching the other day, he was mad because we went without him. The boys and I recently made some homemade geocoins from shrinky dinks so we wanted to put them in a cache. I also had the Travel Bug "Emma the Duck" Oli and I found. So we set off for this cache. We found a good parking place and started walking the gravel path. It's a few hundred feet from the road so it was a nice little walk. We quickly found the cache.

Inside we found another Travel Bug "Wandering Scuba Fin" it's mission is the same as Emma the Duck visit caches near water.

The boys and I each placed our coins in the cache and then we headed back. Since it was hot and the boys were being good I decided to take them out for ice cream.

--Tom



0 comments:

Post a Comment