Saturday, July 4, 2009

In a Zone (GC12052)

On Friday night I told Ethan we could go find a cache. I still had the Travel Bug "Catnip Mouse" and I needed to find a new cache for it. The owner of the travel bug was trying to send the Catnip Mouse to his cats sister in Seattle. He emailed me and asked me to find a place in Auburn instead of Seattle because the family had recently moved from Seattle to Auburn.

So I found a perfect easy cache by the Super mall. We drove up to the mall and I tried to log in to the Geocaching app on my iPhone only to find out the website was down for maintenance. 4 year olds don't understand server maintenance. Needless to say he was disappointed but then he said well if we can't get a treasure maybe we should go to the coffee shop and get some chocolate milk and you can get a latte. He saw the Starbucks across the street so we went for Coffee and chocolate milk, he is getting so big.

On our way to my Uncles for a 4th of July party on Saturday Ethan and I decided to find the cache we couldn't find the night before. It was an easy find and we were able to drop off the Travel Bug "Catnip Mouse".

Below is a picture of Ethan showing me his muscles with the cache.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment