Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Book Buddies (GC16A5Y)

So Ethan and Oli really wanted to go caching today. It has been a few days since we went so I told them we could go out for one cache. I found this one right next to our library. We usually go to the library for story time where the kids get to were their pajamas. Needless to say as soon as we pulled up Oli started saying story? story? story? He was very disappointed when I told him there wasn't a story tonight.

Once we got out of the car I had Ethan and Oli look for the cache. They had fun looking high and low. I would say is it over here and point somewhere they would look and say nooo then I would point somewhere else and they would look and look. Eventually we found it.




Inside we found this cool GeoKid pin. The pin has a girl on it but it's still cool.

After we found the cache and signed the log we started home or so I thought...

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment