Thursday, July 23, 2009

Bass Master (GCZFY9)

We went to visit Mark & Karli (Julie's sister) at Mark's Uncle house on Palmer Lake. While there I wanted to place Travel Bug "Wandering Scuba Fin" so I took my niece Haylee and her cousin out with me.

The bad news is I didn't realize I wouldn't have cell phone service and I forgot to download the cache information. We ended up driving 45 minutes into town and back just to get cell service so I could download the cache location.

Once we got back to the lake and started looking it took a while it was raining and starting to get dark which didn't help. We were able to find the cache and I dropped off the travel bug. I also picked up this cool poker chip coin. All and all it was a lot of fun and a beautiful lake.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment