Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Rock of Discovery (GC1P5WY)

I was recently contacted by jealjo who asked if I could help him with a travel bug he was getting ready to place.  He wanted to place the Sleepless in Seattle: Sam Baldwin love bug in Seattle but he lives in Virginia and wanted to know if I would place it for him.  The travel bugs mission is to meet up with it's counterpart Sleepless in Seattle: Annie Reed love bug at the Empire State Building on Valentines Day.

Since there aren't too many geocaches in downtime Seattle large enough to place a travel bug I figured I would take it to the Rock of Discovery geocache at the Pacific Science Center.  It's a few miles from my work but I jumped on a bus and headed down to find the cache.  It didn't take long to find the cache and place the travel bug but the trip back to work was a little adventurous.  I waited for the bus to take me back to work and it never showed up.  I couldn't wait around for another half hour for the next bus or I would be late getting back to work so I  had to take the monorail back to Westlake Center and walk from there.


--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page




0 comments:

Post a Comment