Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dungeness Poker...I'm Bluffing (GC90AD)

Today Julie and I decided to take the kids up to Olympic Game Farm over in Sequim.  Neither of us had ever been to Sequim or the game farm but we had heard good things about the area and wanted to take the boys out on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

So we checked out the Olympic Game Farm it was very cool.  Just to give you an idea here is a little picture of an Yak who really wanted a piece of bread.

After we were done at the game farm we headed over to the Dungeness Spit to check out the New Dungeness Lighthouse.  My Grandpa use to be the lighthouse keeper out here when he was in the Coast Guard and my Uncle and Dad both lived at the lighthouse when they were babies.  So I could come all the way out here and not check it out.  We decided not to hike all the way to the lighthouse since it was already 3pm and I really didn't want to have to carry both boys for the 12 mile round trip hike to the lighthouse.  Julie and I are already planning another trip up there to make the hike.

So since we weren't going to hike out there we just hung out at the Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge there are lots of other trails and bluffs to walk along.  That is where we found this Geocache with a great view.


--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment