Saturday, August 29, 2009

Curb Your Addiction (GC16A5Q)

So Julie asked me to go to the store to pickup a few things. I ask her to double check to make sure she has everything... I figured as long as I was here I would try to find this cache. I really wanted to reach 50 finds. I walked by the cache and thought I knew where it was but I thought I needed my magnet tool to get it so I figured I it would have to wait for another day.

I get home and sure enough she forgot the eggs, back to the store I go. This time with my magnet tool. There was a car parked in the spot with a Dad and kids waiting in the car so I figured I would hit it on the way out. I looked in the spot I thought and no luck. I almost gave up but I looked again and found it.

Great cammo I am very impressed.

--Tom


0 comments:

Post a Comment