Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sit and Rest (2) (GCTMBV)

Today we met up with Jchaager and his 3 kids. It wasn't really raining but it was a heavy drizzle. We decided to go find some cache in Buckley becasue the boys and I have only found one in Buckley and there is a nice trail to walk along.

Or first stop was Sit and Rest (2). John had already found this one back in July but it was on the way to another cache we wanted to find. At first John was letting me find without any help. Then when I couldn't find this 1 star (Difficulty) he took a look and he couldn't find it.

I am pretty sure it's gone missing.

1 of 4 caches on our trip with Jchaager.

--Tom



UPDATE: September 16, 2009

I finally had the chance to take the boys back out for this one. We were able to easy find the cache this time.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment