Friday, August 28, 2009

Urban Oases: Magnolias to Murals (GCTHG9)

This was a two day find. I wanted to find a muli-cache downtown during my lunch break. It's only about 2 blocks from works and it's all about downtown artwork so I figured it wouldn't take too long and I might learn something. Finding the final coordinates didn't take long at all. But I didn't count on all the muggles out at lunch time so I couldn't make the grab.

Today, I took an early lunch figuring it wouldn't be so busy. I walked by the cache twice both times there were people sitting on the bench where the cache is located. I was about to give up and plan on finding it before work at 5:50am figuring there is no way someone would be sitting on the bench at 5 in the morning. Luckily the third time is the charm, no one was there so I was able to quick grab the cache and sign the log.

--Tom

0 comments:

Post a Comment