Sunday, June 27, 2010

Shop 'till You Drop! (GC25D1A)

This cache was not only fun but educational.  It's always a pain to find parking at this outlet mall but not any more.  The cache is located around behind the mall in a great little parking area that no one knows about.  You can walk right into the back side of the mall without having to fight for a parking spot.

The cache is stuck to a nearby fence under some trees.  It took me a few minutes to find the cache as my GPS was bouncing around a little too much.  But once it settled down I was able to make the find.  Just as I pulled the log from the bison tube a security guard drove up and rolled his window down.  Just as I was about to begin my talk explaining all about Geocaching he asking if I had found it yet and gave me a little smile.  I held up the logbook which was a nice bright orange and he just said congratulations and drove off.  I guess it's a good thing they know what we crazy Geocachers are doing hanging around under the tree in along the back of the mall.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment