Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hippy's Bathtub (GCEF5C)

This was suppose to be my first Geocache in Oregon.  I didn't really care which cache was my first I just wanted to find one.  So my brother-in-law, Mark "14Grim", took my nephew out to find a cache.  Mark thought he knew where there was a Geocache near this cool old bridge he had found while hunting.  We drove out there and found there was no cache but this one was the closest to the bridge.

Since it is listed as a 1/1 cache I figured it would be a nice easy first find for them.  Unfortunately, this cache is not a 1/1, it might have been at one time but from reading the logs it looks like someone cut down about half a dozen tree and blocked the trail.  We made our way around the trees and hunted for about an hour before calling it a DNF.  I guess their first cache hunt ever and my first in Oregon didn't go so well.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment