Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ring a Ding Ding (GC23XTC)

The boys and I stopped by trying to make a quick find.  I assumed the cache container had to be in / on the phone booth so I didn't really look anywhere else.  There were lots of cars using the gas pumps so I only had a few minutes before I would draw too much attention.  I couldn't make the quick grab so I will have to try another day.

I gave in and emailed a buddy, who had already found it, for a clue.  Now that I have a little more information I should be able to find it next time.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page



UPDATE: March 28, 2010

I finally had a chance to go back looking for this one.  Since it was raining I didn't think I would have to worry about to many muggles running around.  I would have never guess this gas station would be so busy.  I have tried to stop by here 4 different times and there are always cars there.  The funny thing is half of the cars aren't getting gas they are just sitting there.

Even today in the rain someone was just sitting there. I finally just said oh well I'm going for it. It only took me a few minutes to make the find and get out of there. I still have to wonder why so many people just hang out at this gas station?

0 comments:

Post a Comment