Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nick Nolte's Private Diary (GC333)

I picked the boys up from daycare and got an phone call from my wife, Julie, saying she was coming home early and would be home by the time I got home with the boys.  This is great news since usually she works until 8pm on Wednesdays.

Since it was so nice out we decided to head up to Nolte State Park.  I wasn't sure if there was a geocache in the park but Julie had been talking about going to the park just to walk around so I figured that's what the iPhone is for I can just look it up when we get there.

After the boys played at the park playground we started walking around the loop.  We didn't make it far before the boys were done looking for the geocache and ready to go play.  Since Julie was getting cold in the woods she took the boys back to the playground while I finished finding the cache.  It didn't take me long and by the time I got back to the playground Julie was freezing and ready to go.  I found a baseball in the geocache so I gave it to the boys.  They had fun playing with it on the way back to the car.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment