Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rats, Winter Break Is Over! (Final) (GC22HAW)

Now that I had all three clues I could finish the equation to find the final cache.  In the cache description it said the container was an ammo box.  So I told the boys to look for an ammo box thinking it was a larger container and it should be easy for them to find.

At first I thought I must have calculated the coordinates wrong.  I was about to go back to the car and double check my math when I looked at the container size and saw it was listed at unknown.  The only reason someone would list an ammo box as unknown is if it was a trick.

So now with a better idea what I was looking for it didn't take me long to find the container.  It was an ammo box just not one that could hold ammo.  It's kind of hard to see but Oliver is holding it in his hands.  Here is a better picture showing the scale of the ammo box.

--Tom
Link to Geocaching Page

0 comments:

Post a Comment