Wednesday, December 9, 2009

YA WANT 23 FRYS WITH THAT? (GC202A1)












The boys wanted to go Geocaching tonight but it was starting to dark and just too darn cold to go hunting for a cache in the woods.

Since my wife was working late I figured I would that the boy out for dinner. Then I remember their was a drive up geocache at the Bonney Lake Sonic. Sounds great to me we get to find a geocaching and have dinner without leaving the car.

Ethan wanted to hold the cache container while I took the picture. Oliver said he was a hungry, hungry hippo and tried to put the whole corn dog in his mouth at once.

--Tom

1 comments:

P.J. said...

I love sonic corn dogs... there's a new sonic in a city near me. Shockingly enough, there's a cache near there, too! :)

http://www.hoohaablog.com

Post a Comment