Thursday, December 17, 2009

School Power (GC16JX0)

I took today off work to spend some time with my boys.  Ethan had a Christmas party at preschool and wanted me to go. I was pretty prove of him, all the kids were running around like typical 4 year olds but whenever the teacher asked them to do something Ethan was always the first one to listen and do it.

So after the party and lunch I took the boys out to find a geocache.  We found the cache container with little trouble.  The neighbor was checking her mail and gave us a funny look while we were walking in the woods nearby.

However, something weird happened with my iPhone when I tried to restart it the phone just froze so I had to restore it so I lost the pictures of the boys out geocaching.  I think the only thing I lost was the pictures hopefully everything else is still there.

--Tom


0 comments:

Post a Comment